Iris services UK Ltd are always on the lookout for motivated, highly qualified staff. As a dynamic player in the Telecoms industry we understand our staff are our key asset.
Being a part of the team and working to the common goal is essential to us as is the 'quality first' mentality. We operate throughout the U.K delivering cutting edge telecoms technology across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks for many major networks. Take a look at our vacancies and like and share if you think you know someone who can add to the iris team.
• C&G Electrical Installation Qualification or equivalent (Essential)
• 17th Edition Regulations Qualification (Essential)
• C&G Inspection and Testing Qualification (Desirable)
• Experience working within the Telecoms sector (Desirable)
• Power awareness course (Essential).This can be arranged.
• Emergency First Aid at Work (Essential). This can be arranged.
• Asbestos Awareness (Essential).This can be arranged.
• Manual Handling (Essential).This can be arranged.
• RF/EMF Awareness (Essential).This can be arranged.
• Roof Top Safety (Essential).This can be arranged.
• Willing to travel (Essential)
• Driving Licence (Essential)
• Extensive Experience of a similar role preferably with an alternate SWC.
IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited Address:
Unit 10 Ramsay Court,
Hinchinbrook Business Park,
Huntingdon PE29 6FY
Phone: 01480 274189
IRIS Services Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks