IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Rigging & Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active individual who will oversee and review potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially.
• Manage the Acquisition process to enable the company and its customers/stakeholders to meet E2E delivery targets.
• Work closely with the Design team to ensure MS5/legal access fc dates are aligned with process.
• Responsible for ensuring that sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements.
• Represent Acquisition in customer or stakeholder facing reviews.
• Manage delivery via regular review meetings and reporting and be responsible for forecasting and managing delivery profiles.
• Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with the Head of Acquisition & Design and Senior Deployment Managers.
• Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists and delivery timescales as required.
• Manage the change control process for site lists or specific site requirements and have responsibility for ensuring appropriate and fit for purpose processes and reporting requirements are in place.
• Provide clear instruction to the Acquisition team as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment.
Qualifications and experience:
• Proven track record in building effective relationships with customers
• Strong experience in Telecommunication site acquisition management.
• Experience of working on site acquisition with both individual site providers and Multi-site Providers.
• Good Microsoft Office skills especially excel
• Good stakeholder management skills
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.