To assist in the delivery of various acquisition and planning projects.
• Site Searches
• Site Surveys
• Site Provider Negotiations
• Lease Negotiations
• Planning Applications
• Planning Meetings
• Design input
• Underground Searches
• Support the Delivery managers in end to end governance and driving forward all regional acquisition delivery
• Ensuring compliance with site acquisition policies and procedures and all statutory requirements (e.g. planning, contract and landlord & tenant legislation)
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience in Acquisition within the Telecoms sector. Preferably experience in previous site searches.
• Previous Planning Experience and good eye for detail
• Proven experience of effective supplier and stakeholder management.
• Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications
• Able to identify potential risks and issues related to rollout and escalate or proactively manage accordingly.
• Excellent IT and database skills, in particular MS Excel