The BTS Engineer role is a field-based role working with the Field Teams to commission and install.
BTS Engineers main activities but not limited to:
• Complete installation and commissioning on BTS installations as per specific project(s).
• Perform all duties safely and to industry best practice.
• Ensure all HOP reports are submitted to the required standards and timescales.
• Receive and check issued link paperwork from the office.
• Maintain company issued vehicles and equipment with respect and to a high standard.
• Report all issues with issued vehicle and equipment in a timely manner.
• Identify any training requirements where relevant.
• Complete project reports/paperwork and upload within agreed project SLA.
• Support Project Manager with project delivery.
Qualifications and Experience
• SEP Level 1 and/or Level 2
• Emergency First Aid at Work
• Asbestos Awareness
• Manual Handling
• RF/EMF Awareness