IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project and Programme Management
- Site Acquisition and Design
- Civil Works
- RAN Installation and Commissioning
- Transmission solutions
- Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
The Concessions Project Engineer is responsible for providing planning support and assistance as directed by the Project Manager in delivering INC / OD resolution within SLA & report on metrics.
- Assist Snr Project Manager / Technical Field Managers where required with all aspects of the project.
- Analyse and troubleshoot on-site issues preventing acceptance, and liaise with the central planning / OTD / OD team with respect to planning revisits.
- Liaising with IRIS central team for field engineer allocation.
- Support for CPP & RAMS as required.
- Review Survey reports for site/project-specific requirements if required.
- Collate and update trackers/database systems with relevant information regarding project information and additional requirements including material orders.
- Attend site as necessary to assist with on-site issue resolution
- Order equipment against Specifications and Engineering Orders.
- Order consumables and materials as per project specifications if required.
- Work with Company Logistics to ensure project deliverables are in line with company and client policies.
- Upload completed field paperwork to required databases according to Project SLAs, update REMEDY with INC closures.
- Provide weekly reports/updates to both the Client and Company project teams.
- Receive and validate any technical changes/bulletins from the IRIS controlled documentation team.
- Provide technical support to field staff either directly or via the TGS team.
- Assist SHEQs team with field auditing where necessary.
- Provide expert guidance regarding site access and installation issues to support staff.
- Provide troubleshooting support to field staff as necessary.
- Manage successful return of decommissioned/unwanted equipment to nominated suppliers.
- Provide reports on technical and or field issues as necessary.
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have held a similar position previously. (E).
- Have proven experience in telecoms industry. (E).
- Hold a formal project management qualification. (D).
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.