IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission Solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for an experienced Delivery Manager who will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating RAN and Build deployment activities.
• Manage the delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries
• Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements
• Management of the technical aspects of the planning and delivery
• Involvement in design reviews and site solutions
• Planning and co-ordination of RAN and Build deployment
• Support customer requests for programme milestones
• Liaising with IRIS and 3rd party suppliers to support programme planning and delivery
• Supporting internal site solution and dependency management and OTD teams to ensure slick joined up delivery
• Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
• Own and manage the support of the project delivery team in all day to day delivery related activities to ensure success
• Support all pricing and bid works with knowledge of industry best practice and current company policies and capabilities when required
• Work with the SHEQ department on all matters regarding the day to day delivery of projects relating to safety of the field teams
• Work with the technical services manager on all matters regarding the day to day delivery of projects relating to technical and quality delivery by the field teams.
• Receive and validate all relevant instructions from the client where required
• Check and prepare instructions to partners and suppliers
• Issue instructions with relevant purchase order to partners, suppliers internal teams
Any other duties deemed appropriate by the business.
Qualifications and experience:
• Must have held a similar position previously. (E).
• Have proven experience in telecoms industry. (E).
• Demonstrate proven experience in the UK cellular market. (E).
• Hold a formal project management qualification. (D).
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.