IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
The main function of the Electrical Project Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance as directed by the Project Manager in delivering key project milestones and metrics.
• Analyse and troubleshoot electrical design issues
• Liaising with IRIS central team for BTS/Electrician engineer allocation.
• Review Survey reports for site/project specific requirements.
• Collate and update trackers/database systems with relevant information regarding project information and additional requirements including material orders.
• Order Hardware against design Specifications.
• Order consumables and materials as per project specifications.
• Work with Company Logistics to ensure project deliverables are in line with company and client policies.
• Check completed HOP paperwork from the field if Required
• Provide support on technical issues with both the Client and Company project teams.
• Receive and validate any technical changes/bulletins from the Client.
• Provide technical support to field staff.
• Provide troubleshooting support to field staff as necessary.
• Any other duties deemed appropriate by the business.
Qualifications and experience:
• Proven track record in building effective relationships with customers
• Must have held a similar position previously. (E).
• Have proven experience in telecoms industry. (E).
• Must Hold all up to date electrical Certs(E).
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.