IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active individual who will be working alongside our Electrical and design teams. With a methodical approach to work, we are seeking an Electrical QS who has a good knowledge of the telecoms industry.
• Reviewing electrical certification using the NIC online portal.
• Reviewing DC Certifications
• Undertaking site auditing.
• Support engineers on site with Field and Technical queries.
• Managing of monthly accuracy documents for field engineers test equipment.
• Work closely with the site acceptance team
• Ensuring SLAs are maintained, and quality of Certificates are submitted.
Qualifications and experience:
• Experience within the telecommunication sector.
• A good understanding of -48V DC systems including Battery backup systems, PSU’s (Eltek, Delta, and Vertiv)
• Competent user of MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
• NVQ Level 3 or higher Electrical Technical Services.
• City and Guilds 2382 -18, 18th Edition Regulations BS7671.
• City and Guilds 2391 Inspection and testing.
• City and Guilds 2400 Desirable but not essential.
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.