IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for an experienced electrician who can lead, motivate, monitor, and oversee a team of electricians to ensure they full site installations with the required focus on quality and safety. This include overseeing electrical work on site to ensure correct documentation/certification is being used, training and mentoring the field staff in the safe working practices for DC / AC installations. The role also entails working with the senior project and electrical management teams to produce training / competence development plan, resolving site issues and reviewing/updating certificates and documentation.
• Motivate, educate and mentor on site electricians.
• Day to day problem solving and issue resolution.
• Technical training and support.
• Electrical site surveying.
• Job scoping and producing plans of works.
• Liaise with Electrical Services Manager, QS’s and supervisors on timeframe and labour requirements.
• Oversee Electricians or Electrical sub-contractors.
• Complete electrical site safety audits and review electrical completion paperwork.
• Ensure safe working practices and Electrical safety rules are followed by Electricians on site.
• Ensure all Electrical documentation and certification are collated up to date.
• Ensure all training for both on site installations and completion of documentation is completed for all field staff.
Qualifications and experience:
• 18th Edition
• DC Awareness/Competency
• Electrical installation part 1 and 2 or NVQ equivalent
• Previous experience in management/supervisory role
• Previous onsite installation experience on mobile network deployment
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.