IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Rigging & Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active Field Manager, who will work as part of the Event Management team, reviewing Technical Site surveys to establish the correct on-site consumable materials to be ordered, along with the correct hardware to be delivered.
• As the site solution expert, you will need to review Technical Site survey information to validate the material & hardware requirements for each site.
• Ensures effective and smooth Material Management process is in place with our suppliers, ordered in a timely manner.
• Staying abreast of latest design configurations and equipment
• Be proactive in resolving issues in supply chain to ensure rollout plan can be maintained
• Work closely with rollout managers & the event management team to understand any changes in rollout plans impacting • equipment availability
Qualifications and experience:
• Proven track record in building effective relationships with customers & suppliers
• Significant experience in technical site configurations
• Good Microsoft Office skills especially excel
• Good stakeholder management skills
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.