The Field Manager oversees all technical aspects of site delivery, on sites that have made it in to the delivery plan lifecycle, post Declaration. Responsible to interrogate and analyse a number of site specific documents including but not limited to Site Surveys, PIV Solution Documents, Detailed Designs, SCF documents and Site Certificates/Hand Over Packs, in order to identify and overcome any potential blockers to successful delivery.
• Act as the first point of contact for technical field queries raised during on site activities in order to ensure quick resolution and keep all programmes of work on track and within budget
• Full technical gating of sites in plan in order to complete Work Package Notes and give full understandable scope of works for Field Engineers to follow
• Identification and order submission of material items required to ensure right first time delivery
• Provide support to local Planning Engineers for both technical and planning queries where required
• Keep all systems including but not limited to MyProj, NOLS and NDP Deploy systems up to date with all Gating output where applicable for review of Planning Engineers
• Ensure all Field Engineers are kept abreast of the latest Project Documentation
• Issuance of Field Notes to Field Staff as and when required
• Competency checks/skills assessment/training of new or existing Field resources as and when required
• Provide support to Event Managers to help provide quick resolution where issues arise during on site activities
• Attendance face to face customer meetings where required at the discretion of the Senior Project Manager/Delivery Lead
Qualifications and Experience
• Must have held a similar position previously. (E).
• Have proven experience in telecoms industry. (E).
• Hold a formal project management qualification. (D).