IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active individual who will provide a professional and quality administrative support service to the HR team and internal clients.
• Acting as the first point of contact for all internal enquiries relating to HR by phone, email, online chat and face to face as required.
• Supporting managers and employees with a wide range of queries, including providing advice on terms and conditions of employment and employment policies.
• Providing the business with HR administration support, such as processing and onboarding starters, preparing offer letters, welcome packs, producing employment contracts, processing contractual changes and providing employment references.
• Creating, maintaining and, where required, correcting all employee data, records and documents held locally and within the HR Information System.
• Demonstrate accuracy and tenacity in ensuring all processes are followed, appropriate authorisation levels have been received and documented and that all documentation received meets • company policy and legal requirements to ensure full compliance.
• Be the first point of contact for queries relating to the HR/Timesheet Portal system, troubleshooting possible system or access issues by effectively utilising the guides and own experience to resolve queries, escalating to the HR Advisor where required. Will also be required to support in the testing of upgrades to the software.
• Assist the wider HR function with any other administrative needs.
• Analyse sickness absence and update absent analysis spreadsheet.
• Produce management information (standard and bespoke reports).
• Manage all starter and leaver documentation and processes.
• Prepare induction paperwork and manage the process.
• Manage all family leave documentation and processes.
• Liaise with Finance on any related matters.
• Assist with salary review/performance appraisal process.
• Ensure HR Managers, Advisors are kept up to date and informed.
• Assist with HR project work when required.
Work with managers to co-ordinate the end-to-end lifecycle of the recruitment process.
Qualifications and experience:
CIPD obtained or working towards qualification, desirable, but not essential
• Good standard of education
• Will have previously supported a HR function
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communicator
• Strong organisation skills
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.