IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active IT Manager whose duties will be to ensure ISO 27001 certification. Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of new technology and upgrading existing systems. Provide effective management and IT governance, including adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Assess 3rd party IT Suppliers for suitability.
• Define, plan and deliver the organisation’s IT and Information Security strategy including the deployment of new technology and upgrading of existing systems
• Define IT strategic infrastructure, architecture, policies and processes for improved customer experience
• Monitor the cost effectiveness of existing systems and services, making recommendations for cost savings and work process improvements
• Work with key stakeholders to create and maintain an ISMS
• Work with the quality manager to ensure information security management is integrated into the organisation’s business management systems
• Ensure systems meet the business needs of ISO27001 and 9001
• Promoting and raising awareness of security best practices and ISMS
• Advise on Compliance controls and guidance to achieve certification, including, but not limited to, ISO 27001 and industry best practice frameworks
• Ensure root cause analysis, preventative measures and problem management to minimise risk to IT/IS
• Assess and manage third party vendors for Service Delivery. Ensure value for money and compliance.
• Resolve escalated IT/IS
• Lead the organisation’s response to information security incidents.
• Recognise and raise Risks to Information and Technology Systems, ensuring risks are captured and understood allowing for effective remedial action planning.
• Manage Disaster Recover and IT Business Continuity Planning testing to meet best practice, internal audit, external audit and regulatory requirement
• Promoting a risk-aware culture and embedding information security in business practices
• Communicating with key stakeholders about IT support issues, changes, IT security threats
• Ensure the senior management teams are fully involved in the development and delivery of the technology strategy.
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
• To manage the systems development process, working with Senior Management Team members to ensure developments are prioritised in line with overarching business goals.
• To identify the requirement for, negotiate Service Level Agreements with, and subsequently establish and manage relationships with suppliers of third-party solutions
• Create KPIs and tracking mechanisms to measure success of implemented initiatives and value to the business.
Qualifications and experience:
• Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation and procurement of IT systems and their specifications
• Considerable experience in undertaking a range of internal and third-party audits around Information security, data protection and IT governance and controls
• Proven experience of having managed an Information security management system (ISMS) and maintaining ISO27001 certification in a multi-site operation
• ISO 27001 lead auditor or lead implementer
• Proven experience writing policies and procedural documentation for IT/IS systems/requirements.
• Management of IT outsourced third party service provision
• An understanding of data protection and information governance
• ERP Experience – this person will be expected to review ERP opportunities and make recommendations on which ERP to implement.
• Extensive experience of ITIL disciplines
• An understanding of IT service introduction methods, disciplines, tools and reporting as well as IT continuity and disaster recovery processes
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.