IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
The NDAC Subject Matter expert will be responsible for supporting both our clients and end clients. Reporting into the Senior project Manager and supporting Iris NDAC Team.
• Assisting the pre-sales team to determine solutions and installation times
• Supporting site survey to identify solution and determining deployment options
• Completing trials both internally and with the end customer to prove new solutions
• Working with our deployment teams on site to assist with site engineering requirements
• Providing remote support for onsite commissioning and configuration issues
• Reviewing site environment and RF conditions to determine product requirements and best designs
Qualifications and experience:
• Full UK driving license and own transportation
• Nokia small cell commissioning and integration
• Testbed and trials on either small cells, NDAC or Nokia BTS (4G and 5G)
• Pre-sales, solutioning and pricing
• Understand of Cloud based architecture and private wireless networks
• Mobile or small cell R&D experience
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.