IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing co-ordination support and clerical assistance as directed by the Project Manager in delivering key project milestones and metrics.
• Responsible for all aspects of project coordination for projects as per company and client requirements.
• Provide high levels of customer service at all times.
• Work to a high standard of accuracy, efficiency and organization.
• Scheduling and planning of telecom installations.
• Resourcing of subcontractor (time and material).
• Activity tracking of site visits/installs/documentation.
• Ensure all access requests are successfully actioned in a timely manner.
• Ensure all outage applications are submitted in a timely manner.
• Permit processing for engineers.
• Stock ordering of equipment.
• The maintenance and update of project databases/trackers.
• Plant hire.
• To maintain professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activates.
• To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
• Carry out all work in accordance with the Company`s Quality Procedures.
• Work safely at all times in accordance with the Company`s Health and safety Arrangements.
Qualifications and experience:
• A strong background in scheduling and planning.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Confidence to deal with customers over the phone- including conference calls.
• MS Office intermediate to expert user
• Telecommunications background (desirable)
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.