IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Rigging & Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for pro-active Project Engineers (Event Manager), who will work as part of the Event Management team, on all aspects of on-site planning & scheduling from reviewing technical site surveys, material orders, last mile deliveries, resource allocations to back-office remote integrations all within in a timely manner.
• As the event manager, you will need to plan your sites by reviewing the Technical Site survey information to ensure the correct access, outages, materials, hardware, resource is requested for each site.
• Ensure effective and smooth processes are in place with both our internal stakeholders and supplier base.
• Be proactive in resolving any planning issues to ensure the rollout plan can be maintained
• Work closely with rollout managers & the wider team to understand any changes in rollout plans impacting equipment availability
• Qualifications and experience:
• Proven track record in building effective relationships with customers & suppliers
• Significant experience in event management, scheduling & planning sites
• Good Microsoft Office skills especially excel
• Good stakeholder management skills
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.