IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Rigging & Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active individual who responsible for providing technical support and assistance as directed by the Project Manager in delivering key project milestones and metrics, with specific knowledge of scheduling rigging resource and controlling rigging works
• Assist Project Manager with the allocation of rigging resources to ensure the correct skill sets are being deployed in the most efficient manner.
• Ensure team allocation is within budget and time constraints.
• Liaising with IRIS central team for BTS engineer allocation.
• Support for RA/MS as requested.
• Review Survey reports for site/project specific requirements.
• Collate and update trackers/database systems with relevant information regarding project information and additional requirements including material orders.
• Order equipment against Specifications and Engineering Orders.
• Order consumables and materials as per project specifications.
• Work with Company Logistics to ensure project deliverables are in line with company and client policies.
• Receive and check completed HOP paperwork from the field.
• Manage the Site Snagging process.
• Upload completed field paperwork to customer databases according to Project SLAs.
• Provide support on technical issues with both the Client and Company project teams.
• Receive and validate any technical changes/bulletins form the Client.
• Provide technical support to field staff.
• Assist SHEQs team with field auditing where necessary.
• Provide expert guidance regarding site access and installation issues to support staff.
• Provide troubleshooting support to field staff as necessary.
• Manage successful return of decommissioned/unwanted equipment to nominated suppliers.
• Provide reports on technical and or field issues as necessary.
Any other duties deemed appropriate by the business.
Qualifications and experience:
• Must have held a similar position previously. (E).
• Have proven experience in telecoms industry. (E).
• Hold a formal project management qualification. (D).
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.