IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active individual who will be working with the Programme Management team to provide data analysis to support them by ensuring access to accurate project related data/reports. The post holder will also be responsible for the testing of new tools and systems to ensure that all project requirements are met from a data analytics and reporting perspective.
• Input, extraction, and manipulation of project specific data. Combining inputs and outputs from various tools and systems to provide detailed and high-level reports to ensure project success.
• Undertaking quality checks and preliminary analysis to ensure data accuracy.
• Input to the Programme meetings based on data reviews.
• Maintaining and updating our procedural materials.
• Input to relevant Programme control documentation.
• Ensure the accuracy of all Programme analysis documentation, where necessary amending, editing and consolidating documentation to ensure clarity and professional presentation.
• Undertaking testing of new tools and systems to assist with system integration and report development.
Qualifications and experience:
• Experience within the telecommunication sector.
• Familiarity of working with complex tools and systems in respect to data analysis.
• Practiced in developing reports from complex data sets.
• Must have excellent analysis skills and be able to work with both autonomy and as part of a team.
• Able to recognise tool risks / issues, recommend solutions and be able to put solutions into action as required.
• Be able to develop and sustain relationships with individuals at all levels in an organisation (both internal and external).
• Must have strong written, and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced user of MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.