IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active Senior Build Manager who will support the deployment and delivery of a large national, client facing site upgrade programme. The Senior build Manager is responsible for managing a large site build program, managing deployment partners and internal teams to accomplish project objectives. The Senior Build manager will work with the client’s needs, feasibility, time frame and scope of works for the client’s sites. Having the ability to work independently with limited direction, communicate effectively with team members in various geographic locations and support the drive of on-site deployment events to their dependencies & timelines.
• Managing the internal project team to ensure any delivery dependencies/risks are mitigated & issues are dealt with as soon as possible.
• Provide day-to-day on-site management support to ensure delivery issues are identified and mitigated as soon as possible.
• Manage field teams to ensure deployments are implemented as per design
• Ensure field engineers completion documentation and as-built information is audited post-handover
• Liaison with Delivery Mangers and field teams to ensure smooth handover of completed site builds
• Liaison with customer ensuring project milestones are achieved
• Ensures appropriate resources are allocated to their projects, and delivery is controlled in line with the Project KPIs and financial measures in close support of the Project Managers
• Weekly and monthly highlight reporting – internal and external
• Attendance to various formal deployment review meetings with the customer as required (face-to-face/call)
• Provide day-to-day management, direction, and coaching on project specific tasks as well as individual professional development of the deployment field team and deployment partners
• Support the Project Start-up and Initiation phases of the project through trial sites and into BAU deployment
• Prepare & issue in project variation quotations as required
• Management of inbound customer purchase orders (PO’s/SPO’s)
• Reviewing GA / DD’s
• Maintain staffing resource plans to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables
• Manage continuous improvement in projects as advised by Senior managers
• Ensure that the day to day EH&S standards are maintained across all projects
• Ensure quality standards are adhered to across all processes
• Comply with Iris-Services policies and procedures
Qualifications and experience:
• Significant Experience in Telecommunications Construction gained on large scale deployment projects
• Able to manage subcontractor relationships
• Commercial awareness
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.