IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently recruiting for a proactive individual to be responsible for managing the Final Account process and maximising revenue in line with the associated scope and costs. Interfacing with the customer to ensure all queries are resolved and associated extra cost evidence is provided in terms of the as built scope.
• Review all final accounts in line with As Built drawings / documentation.
• Review queries raised by end customer QS team.
• Answer queries and provide necessary evidence to close out Final accounts on a site by site basis.
• Support build offers by reviewing supplier scopes and aligning with GA/DD requirements.
• To maintain professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
• To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
• Carry out all work in accordance with the company quality procedures.
• Work safely at all times in accordance with the company’s health and safety arrangements.
Qualifications and experience:
• Build offer / Final account knowledge
• High level numeracy skills in regards to pricebooks and contracts
• Telecoms/construction background in particular Nokia Airscale build
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• High level computer skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent negotiator
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.