IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active individual who will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance as directed by the Project Manager in delivering key project milestones and metrics, as well as end to end owner of the Technical Gating aspect of each site delivery.
• Responsible for acceptance of sites into the Technical Gating process at Gate 1 as per agreed deployment process
• End to end ownership of all Technical Gating activities, to include;
o Electrical solution gating
o Rigging solution gating
o Programme of Works formulation
o Site Solution document creation
o Technical Gating inputs in appropriate systems
• Assist Delivery Manager where required with all aspects of the project.
• Analyse and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely manner.
• Liaising with IRIS central team for BTS engineer allocation.
• Support for RA/MS as requested.
• Review Survey reports for site/project specific requirements.
• Collate and update trackers/database systems with relevant information regarding project information and additional requirements including material orders.
• Order equipment against Specifications and Engineering Orders.
• Order consumables and materials as per project specifications.
• Work with Company Logistics to ensure project deliverables are in line with company and client policies.
• Provide support on technical issues with both the Client and Company project teams.
• Receive and validate any technical changes/bulletins form the Client.
• Provide technical support to field staff.
• Assist SHEQs team with field auditing where necessary.
• Provide expert guidance regarding site access and installation issues to support staff.
• Provide troubleshooting support to field staff as necessary.
• Manage successful return of decommissioned/unwanted equipment to nominated suppliers.
• Provide reports on technical and or field issues as necessary.
• Any other duties deemed appropriate by the business.
Qualifications and experience:
• Proven track record in building effective relationships with customers
• Must have held a similar position previously. (E).
• Have proven experience in telecoms industry. (E).
• Hold a formal project management qualification. (D).
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.