IRIS Service Delivery UK Limited is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
Our expertise lies in the delivery of end to end services and our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and Programme Management
• Site Acquisition and Design
• Civil Works
• RAN Installation and Commissioning
• Transmission solutions
• Fixed Network Installation and Commissioning
• About the Role:
Iris is currently looking for a pro-active individual who will be reviewing and approving design from survey through to detailed design and verification of as-built drawings where required. Support Design team and GDC in ensuring UK law and Customer specifications are adhered to.
• Assess Tower survey, inspection and certification
• Assess the design of Concrete and structural steel base design
• Carry out structural analysis and site inspections
• Site surveys
• Structural analysis of antenna support poles and tripods
• Responsible for the production/verification of structural calculations for rooftop site installations.
• Responsible for the overseeing of production and checking of Autocad drawings.
• Responsible for providing technical support to site-based resource relating to installation and commissioning activities.
• Concrete base design including reinforcement schedules for towers
• Structural analysis software.
• Geotechnical/soil analysis for base design in the telecom’s environment
Qualifications and experience:
• Have at a strong background in structural steelwork design
• Tower strengthening, analysis, design, fabrication and erection
• Experience in UK Telecoms design work
• Be a UK Qualified Structural Engineer
• Have the ability to carry out structural analysis by hand calculations or using computer analysis software
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of structural software
• Applicable knowledge of CDM regulations
Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.